Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Still Here

I feel like I've been a bit absent lately. For all those Americans out there, happy 4th of July. While you are all BBQ'ing and watching fireworks in the heat, it's winter in Australia, albeit mild compared to a winter in the Midwest.

I've been doodling recently but not so much sketching on location like I have done in the past few months. I'm thinking of directions I may want to go, not only with drawing but other things as well. Here are a couple of sketches I did some months ago around the gardens in Haifa.




I'm also on the hunt for a new sketchbook. The ecosystem notebook I bought earlier this year worked out well enough but I'm looking for something different. While I would love to buy everything in an art store, I end up paralyzed by choice, leaving wanting everything but buying nothing. Oh well, it's probably for the best :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment